- Q: How do I order and pay?
- Simply add your item to cart with the appropriate options and check out. Our system will guild you. If something is wrong, please contact us.
- Q: Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes, simply check out as usual, and you will be able to pay with your credit card through the PayPal portal without having a PayPal account.
- Q: What currency is used for prices?
- All prices are in USD. While check out from our site, PayPal will automatically convert non-USD currency to USD within their system of exchange rates.
- Q: How do I cancel an order?
- Once an order is placed, email us to see if your order has been made or not. If your order is still waiting in line, we are happy to make any necessary changes.
- Q: When will I get my cable?
- Generally, it will take about a week for us to get ready and ship out. After it has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number from us. If rush services, please email us to see what we can do to fit delivery into your schedule.
- Q: What shipping carrier do you use?
We are using SF Express as our main shipping carrier. All packages can be tracked up to the point of delivery.
- Q: How much is shipping to my address?
- Free. As long as you live in a place where some kind of delivery is established, we will ship. We won’t charge you a single dime for shipping.
- Q: Can I get my money back?
- All of these cables are custom built. Therefore, all sales are final.
- Q: Why do your cables cost what they do? Can I get a discount?
- Building these custom earphone cables requires specialized tools, materials, and an incredible amount of human labor. Our build quality is top of the industry, and it is hard to find another perfectly built cable like ours. We do have promotions or sales once a while. So, bookmark us and like our Facebook page if you do not want to miss a sale.
- Q: Will I be able to hear the difference with your cables?
- Customers have been reporting major sonic improvements after they switched their stock cable with ours. We are confident that you will too.
- Q: What about headphone cables and interconnects?
- We can make those too, easily. Just shoot us an email about your request.
- Q: How should I care for my cable?
- Keep it away from sources of heat and moisture, do not leave it under strong sunlight for extended period of time, do not let it touch sharp objects, do not kink it sharply or yank on the cable itself to disconnect it (firmly grasp the connector itself to disconnect it). It is also advised to detach and connect your earphone cable with your earphone as seldom as possible, which is a healthy habit for all parties being involved in the act.